Complaints Procedure 2023-03-13T09:13:55+00:00


Company Insolvency Advice is a trading name of Bridgestones we always strive to provide a professional and efficient service.  However, we recognise that disputes may arise from time to time.  As such, should you have any comments or complaints regarding the administration of a particular case then, in the first instance, you should contact the complaints manager at Bridgestones.

If you consider that the complaints manager has not dealt with your comments or complaint appropriately, you should then put details of your concerns in writing to our complaints officer Robert Cooksey (MIPA), Bridgestones, 125/127 Union Street, Oldham, OL1 1TE.  This will then formally invoke our complaints procedure and we will endeavour to deal with your complaint under the supervision of a senior partner unconnected with the enquiry.

Is your company struggling with debts? Try our free 30 second test and see what your options are! START FREE ASSESSMENT